SMC Discussion Areas
June 16, 2024, 04:34:01 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vendo 56  (Read 4047 times)
MoonDawg
Soda Jerks

« on: February 23, 2005, 11:38:14 am »

Wish someone could show me how to add a hyperlink when I need to refer to a site.      E-Bay # 7137241314  

Round corner Vendo 56  $600.00  Buy it Now.     I had one the same, you should see it now.

Rust on the door and rear cabinet will need to be patched.
   Grills on each side are rusted and beyond repair.  Here is the chance to use that square top 56 parts machine. The entire side panels are the same. Cut the rusted panel at the horizontal chrome strip, so your weld won't show. Drill or chisel the spot welds on the front and back. Remove side panel and weld your new panel to the frame.
     Your 56 compressor is identical. Slelves will fit. I'm not sure about glass door but it should. If you replace the slug rejector and re-plate the coin mech. you will have a very desirabale machine, at a pretty reasonable cost.

Glen
johnieG
Global Moderator
Soda Jerks

This is fine...everythings going to be OK....

« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2005, 05:08:24 pm »

Quote (MoonDawg @ Feb. 23 2005,11:38)
Wish someone could show me how to add a hyperlink when I need to refer to a site.      E-Bay # 7137241314  

Round corner Vendo 56  $600.00  Buy it Now.     I had one the same, you should see it now.

Rust on the door and rear cabinet will need to be patched.
   Grills on each are rusted and beyond repair.  Here is the chance to use that square top 56 parts machine. The entire side panels are the same. Cut the rusted panel at the horizontal chrome strip, so your weld won't show. Drill or chisel the spot welds on the front and back. Remove side panel and weld your new panel to the frame.
     Your 56 compressor is identical. Slelves will fit. I'm not sure about glass door but it should. If you replace the slug rejector and re-plate the coin mech. you will have a very desirabale machine, at a pretty reasonable cost.

just cut & paste from the address bar

PS...Be afraid!  in my opinion this machine is the biggest pile of 'doo-'doo I've ever seen to date,( and I've owned a few!) the refrigeration lines are all cut the compressor (which does'nt even look like it was/is part of this machine, & might have been pulled out of a dumpster) is just thrown in the compartment, the bozo wired a ground wire to the common terminal on the compressor, the top of the door isn't even there, the only thing holding this machine up is the corner bracing of the frame,the only thing missing is a hugh dent to top it all off & some fire damage...Gawd, be VERY afraid of this one...run away!  ':O'   I wouldn't give $50.00 for it! sorry..no sale...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7137241314                

Spoon-feeding Newbies since 2001...Wink
Yeah..220,221 whatever it takes.
Remember, all it needs is a shot of Freon!
The Vendo V-83 is the '59 Edsel of the coke machine world. ;p
Spray painting does NOT restore a compressor
11 is louder than 10...
"Hope" is good, but it's not an action plan.
Jim
Administrator
Soda Jerks

#1 Soda Jerk!

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2005, 08:58:21 pm »

Glen,

A slick trick in Internet Explorer is to left-click & drag the icon in the address bar down to the message text box and the link will appear in the message! (Only works if you have two IE windows open and can see the text box... I have a dual monitor setup which makes this easier)

Another way is to copy the address bar, click the "http://" button, paste the url into the dialog box, clcik OK and then add text in the next dialog box that you want users to see to click on to visit the page; kind of like a title for the link...

My six cents,

Jim

Creighton
Global Moderator
Soda Jerks

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2005, 01:42:28 am »

Testing:
Method One.
http://www.soda-machines.com/index.html

Method Two.
Link to Home Page.

Once again learned something usefull. Thanks!
Creighton

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: