SMC Discussion Areas
June 17, 2024, 06:11:32 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vendo 39 - Basket Release Wire and more...  (Read 3996 times)
Bigtonka

« on: September 12, 2013, 02:15:31 pm »

Hi all,

This past week I finally purchased my first coke machine, a Vendo 39.  I have been on the hunt for almost 12 years for a 39 or 44 in my price range, and when this one became available I jumped!

The machine came as you see it, with no coin mech.  It also came with a bag of parts - one of which is the indexer, and the other a Basket Release Wire.

I'm trying to determine what I need to get this thing fully functional again, and vending.  I will eventually post in the Swap area a call for a coin mech and other parts I need.

For now, I'm trying to understand where this basket release wire is installed - anyone have photos???

Thanks,
Mark
jholmgren
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2013, 02:27:56 pm »

Welcome to the site!
Sorry I can't help with the 39 - haven't added one of those to the collection yet - but I love the wire rack! 

I assume it came from somewhere in Canada since it is in French?  I've been looking for a decent condition wire rack for a while, nice to see confirmation that there are still some out there.   Cool

Embossed Coke Ideal 55 Slider
VMC-44
Vendo V-80 
Westinghouse WE-6
Bigtonka

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2013, 02:32:11 pm »

Welcome to the site!
Sorry I can't help with the 39 - haven't added one of those to the collection yet - but I love the wire rack! 

I assume it came from somewhere in Canada since it is in French?  I've been looking for a decent condition wire rack for a while, nice to see confirmation that there are still some out there.   Cool

Thankyou! 

Yes, it's a Canadian machine.  The buttons all in English, not even sure if there were French ones!  But yes, the rack French for sure - and that's a sticker posted over more French writing, advertising a specific price.  When I went to but the machine he had the rack next to it, and just threw it in.  Smiley 
Jeffmon
25 Cent Member

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2013, 07:32:25 pm »

I can definitely help with your 39... in fact I can also help with whatever parts you're missing, including a Canadian coin mech ! Where you located bigtonka ? I'm assuming somewhere in Quebec ? Anyhow PM me your email address and I'll be happy to send you all the pictures you need or any other help with your project, I have a soft spot for the 39's and have owned about a dozen or so lol... still have about 5 or 6 in the shop lol

Jeff
Bigtonka

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2013, 08:04:10 pm »

I can definitely help with your 39... in fact I can also help with whatever parts you're missing, including a Canadian coin mech ! Where you located bigtonka ? I'm assuming somewhere in Quebec ? Anyhow PM me your email address and I'll be happy to send you all the pictures you need or any other help with your project, I have a soft spot for the 39's and have owned about a dozen or so lol... still have about 5 or 6 in the shop lol

Jeff

Sounds Great Jeff!

I'm actually in a suburb of Ottawa, ON called Kanata.  Know it? 

Thanks for the reply - sending you a message now!

Mark
Slapshot42
Soda Jerks

Jared

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2013, 10:04:42 pm »

Mark,

I had a 39 manual at one time.  I can't seem to find the manual on my jump-drive.  If I can find it I will send you a PDF copy.

Jared
BrianS
Soda Jerks

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2013, 10:29:43 pm »

Look in the Downloads section on hte site home page.  There is a file called "Coolers Vendo" that should have some helpful information for you.

Brian

Vendo 56 - restored
Vendo 81 - in progress
Vendo 39 - in the rough
Rockola 1428 - Original
1959 Williams Pinch Hitter
Wurlitzer 1400
1930 Koken Barber Pole
Bigtonka

« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2013, 08:54:03 am »

Look in the Downloads section on hte site home page.  There is a file called "Coolers Vendo" that should have some helpful information for you.

Had a look off the main page - and can't find a "Downloads" section...  the "Login" functionality on the main page doesn't recognize my username / pw...  Need I be logged in to see this Download section?

Mark
Jim
Administrator
Soda Jerks

#1 Soda Jerk!

« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2013, 08:58:04 am »

PM sent Mark...

My six cents,

Jim

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: