SMC Discussion Areas
June 29, 2024, 05:00:45 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Coca cola park bench  (Read 4486 times)
iggybu
5 Cent Member

My collection so far...!

« on: July 23, 2013, 08:39:01 pm »

I found this nice coke fountain bench in silverton Colorado. I asked the guy if he wanted to sell it  hopefull ...he said $100 but his wife said NO to selling it since it was the best one they had that wasn't falling apart. Haha. I tried about 3 times offering more but she still wouldn't let it go.   darn Her husband found it in the city dump and it was in great shape! 

Also had the highest Harley store with a nice bench.

He wear no shoeshine,  He got toe jam football, He got monkey finger, He shoot Coca Cola, He say I know you, you know me, One thing I can tell you is you got to be free, Come together, right now, Over me - Beatles

Well I don't drink Coca-Cola, but I sure like an old moonshine - Tom Petty
halehouse
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2013, 08:44:20 pm »

She should have taken the $.  $100 seems generous.
How high did you go?

Vendo 63 Stylestar (Restored)
Glascock Standard
Cornelius 50 Slider (Restored)
iggybu
5 Cent Member

My collection so far...!

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2013, 09:00:41 pm »

$150. Was going to go to $200. She did have a point though. Silverton is not really a town close to the city...

He wear no shoeshine,  He got toe jam football, He got monkey finger, He shoot Coca Cola, He say I know you, you know me, One thing I can tell you is you got to be free, Come together, right now, Over me - Beatles

Well I don't drink Coca-Cola, but I sure like an old moonshine - Tom Petty
Eric
Soda Jerks

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2013, 09:09:34 pm »

Man Wal-Mart sold those about 8-10 years ago should have bought one I guess... people try and pass the inset back sign as vintage for $300+ on ebay
the wood was cheap and didn't hold up well outdoors... keep watching, heck watch ebay they're on there one will pop up and/or the metal parts to rebuild one.

Eric

WANTED:
Embossed Quikold Standard
cola62
Soda Jerks

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2013, 04:39:46 am »

I had one . They were very cheaply made. I gave mine away about six years ago when I moved. I think they sold new for $75.

Greg
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: