SMC Discussion Areas
June 15, 2024, 04:56:42 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello all, newbie w/LaCrosse  (Read 3906 times)
kc1313
« on: March 06, 2010, 05:15:34 pm »

Hello,

I am a newbie with a LaCrosse ec-54.   It is my first machine and did a search of this forum couldn't find any good clues for a manual.  It works as well as i can tell, (in garage right now and it is colder outside than the machine is set.)  Plan is to repaint it and hopfully quiet it down a bit.  Any leads would help, I know it is a tall order, and I wish I did research prior but that is a moot point know.

Thanks
Casey
« Last Edit: March 19, 2010, 06:45:30 pm by johnieG » Logged
Ltransam
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2010, 06:08:59 pm »

Hello, Casey

Welcome to the Site . There Are a Couple Members Here That Know alot abought Lacrosse I'm Sure the'll Chime in Later .Just Hold On  smile

Leonard

Glascock Counter Top
VMC 81 7Up
Vendo-110-81D-V-56 V-23
Jacobs Pepsi-56
Stoner Cookie &5 Pull Pastry& 180 Candy
Kelvinator FS-51(Canada)
Cavalier's C-55-E-C-55-D
Selmix Sprite
Selmix Pepsi on Draugh
David D
Soda Jerks

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2010, 07:10:34 pm »

Casey,

I also have a EC54, it's a nice small machine.  I've never seen a manual for Lacrosse machines, but post any questions you might have.

Thanks,
David
pepsi-perk
10 Cent Member

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2010, 09:35:37 pm »

Welcome Casey - one of my machines is a LaCrosse 90. 

Apparently LaCrosse machines seem to be the "woof" of the lot in here.  I think because of their centralized location not many people have them or want them.  I find it hard to get parts for mine.  Maybe it's because the vend door is on the other side of the machine that makes it not so collectible?  I too have searched for manuals and such with no luck.

But you never know..somebody might have something you are looking for.  This is the best place to be to get help finding a part or advice. 

Good luck - be sure to clear some room in the basement or garage.  These machines tend to breed.  Got 3 now myself.
kc1313
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2010, 04:53:09 pm »

Thanks guys!  Someone should make warning labels for these things:  Caution soda machines are A-Sexual, or Soda Machines are part Gremlin.  I may have 3 Machines in my garage by this time next sunday.

Casey
kc1313
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2010, 11:29:27 pm »

Well in one months time i went from no soda machine to 3.  just picked up a choice vend 168 for the kids soda, and a cavalier uss-96.  i have to say so far i like the cavalier the best so far, but i need to rewire it.  previous owner had unwired the jones plug completly for a  free vend switch, and wired the door light and coin light to a regular light switch where the coin mech used to be.  but it is cold and looks like it was reworked recently (like in the last 5-10 years pretty clean.)  will post pictures soon

casey
kc1313
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2010, 06:23:07 pm »

Pictures
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: