SMC Discussion Areas
July 02, 2024, 10:36:12 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fall Carlisle - Anyone headed to the Show...?  (Read 2738 times)
Jim
Administrator
Soda Jerks

#1 Soda Jerk!

« on: September 15, 2012, 08:27:24 pm »

If anyone is headed this way, perhaps we could meet up...
There's a good chance I will be going with a friend.

My six cents,

Jim

memorylane
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2012, 10:57:57 pm »

I'll be there on Tuesday/Wed/Thurs. Not set up, just buying. You coming by the shop jim? if so call me.

Curtis, Memory Lane Restorations
jholmgren
Soda Jerks

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2012, 07:55:57 am »

I live about an hour south of Carlisle, but I don't usually hit the Fall show.  I take my Spitfire to the Import Show at Carlisle in May every year.  I usually go to the Hershey antique auto show the following weekend.

Curtis - if you had a booth, I'd make a point to at least swing by and say hello.   smile

Jim

Embossed Coke Ideal 55 Slider
VMC-44
Vendo V-80 
Westinghouse WE-6
memorylane
Soda Jerks

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2012, 08:11:39 am »

Hi, this is Curtis Kauffman from Memory Lane Restorations. I would like to take this opportunity to invite you to the Hershey Collector Car Show Hershey, PA – AACA Eastern Fall Meet October 9-13th 2012. This event  is free and open to the public and all vendors are on blacktop, eliminating muddy fields and roads if it rains. Wednesday and Thursday are the best days and you can find us in the last row of the Chocolate field (RWA 24/28) along the main road next to Honest Charlie’s. We are loaded with lots of new, incredibly neat inventory and we look forward to seeing you at this show!

I have had many calls inquiring about stopping by my shop the week before the show. We would welcome your visit  but please call to let us know if you intend to visit.  While in town, be sure to stop by & see Lloyd @ COIN OP Warehouse - - with 40 Thousand sq feet filled to the max with goodies & only 2 miles down the road from our place, it's a must see.

Hope to see you at the show and thanks so much for your time !  Curtis.

Curtis Kauffman (301)-991-353

Bigfoot
10 Cent Member

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2012, 09:05:47 am »

What are the Fall dates? Thnx
jholmgren
Soda Jerks

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2012, 09:37:11 am »

Hi, this is Curtis Kauffman from Memory Lane Restorations. I would like to take this opportunity to invite you to the Hershey Collector Car Show Hershey, PA – AACA Eastern Fall Meet October 9-13th 2012.

Well - I guess that answers my question, see you at the Hershey show!   biggrin

Jim

Embossed Coke Ideal 55 Slider
VMC-44
Vendo V-80 
Westinghouse WE-6
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: