SMC Discussion Areas
June 26, 2024, 01:44:59 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dancing Pepsi can  (Read 2324 times)
scalebowler
Soda Jerks

« on: March 25, 2012, 10:09:36 pm »

Found this dancing pepsi can at the antique store yesterday. I have seen the coke ones before but I have never seen a pepsi one before so I had to buy it. It is a little different than the coke cans too where it looks like the company who made this one actually used the top of a real can or at least had a pull ring at one time on the pull tab since it looks like someone at one time pulled the tab off but on the coke ones I have that company just stamped a shape of a pull tab with the ring on it into the disc of metal that went on the top. Still pretty cool. I bought it before I started my shift last night and I ended up putting it next to the register without telling anyone about it. Was really funny when my coworkers were using the credit card machine and the "smashed up old pepsi can" started moving. Now I just got to get the dancing coke bottle or maybe a mountain dew can if they made those biggrin Also the pictures look like they are duplicates but they are actually pictures of all the pepsi logos on on the can since they all have something a little bit different.

Creighton
Global Moderator
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2012, 10:44:44 pm »

Nice find! I like the 355ml. I've never seen a M-Dew version.
Creighton
scalebowler
Soda Jerks

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2012, 10:57:02 pm »

Thanks! Yeah I'm not sure what versions they made but it would be cool to get a mountain dew one if they ever did make any. I also like the 355ml on the side. Makes me think that it might not have been from the USA since it has that instead of 12 ounces. I also like that they took the time to put a barcode on the side of it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: