SMC Discussion Areas
June 01, 2024, 04:44:09 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Coca Cola Triple Syrup Dispenser w/carbonator-Illinois  (Read 3341 times)
Slippin

« on: March 16, 2012, 08:50:48 am »

Hi
I've been constantly reading on your site for awhile now,and very much enjoy everyones knowledge.
I found this a few years ago,and want to sell it now.
I 'm near the St.Charles/Pheasant Run coin op show,and welcome any questions/comments.
Everything is vintage & you are getting everything listed & shown below..Asking $350 oBo.
Thanks..
Rick 630-six five four three 5 0 9. REDL78@ATT.NET

This is a DOLE "Director" model D-500C Serial #D-13674,style 475-2,according to it's ID tag.It was first introduced in 1960.
It was the very first 3 flavored mechanical refrigerated unit that came with an optional carbonator,making it self contained.
It dispensed both carbonated & non-carbonated drinks.Another first was the addition of frt.& rear merchandising panels,that could be changed to fit the customers needs.
It's self refrigerated,and trumps the older units that you had to pour ice cubes into,to keep cold.
I found this in the basement of the home of an old retired McDonalds Vice President,who was very good friends with Coca Cola's VP back then.He had it installed in the late 1960's,and it's been down there ever since.It was working when I removed it.
It's ALL there that I can see and should work well.Other then plugging it all in,I have no other way to test anything else w/o hooking it all up with syrup,& co2.
This thing is clean and true,and other then some latex paint slopped on it,it'll clean up very nice.No cracks,no chips,no abuse that I can see.The chrome needs polishing,but everything is in order and not broken.It does have some crustrated syrup in the bottom of the plastic reservoirs,but I was too lazy to wipe it out.The floats and their seals are still in there.
It measures 24&1/2"long X 29&1/2"tall X 18&3/4 wide & weighs 180lbs.

*Coke triple syrup Dispenser,complete with everything including it's spill tray,60's era advertisement pics, original electric cord,tops,lines etc.
*Co2 tank w/regulator & hoses
*Water Filter
*Temprite carbonator-THE ORIGINAL to this unit and a VERY hard item to find working today.Most gave up the ghost decades ago.This carbonator is in near perfect condition.

« Last Edit: March 16, 2012, 08:59:38 am by Slippin » Logged
Bireleys1

« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2012, 06:07:45 pm »

Welcome to this site Rick! (Mr70).

Dave (Daves70SS)
Slippin

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2012, 05:59:05 am »

Hi Dave
Thank You.
Slippin

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2012, 07:42:33 am »

I can bring this to the Coin op. show here in St.Charles Il. this coming week,if interested,but please call me to arrange this first.
Rick 630-654-3509.
Price is negotiable.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: