SMC Discussion Areas
June 11, 2024, 07:09:12 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Finished my Westinghouse 78 :)  (Read 6387 times)
jbachman2
5 Cent Member

« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2011, 09:46:16 pm »

It turned out nice!
My Westy 60's are my workhorse machines!
I am sure the vend adjustments is the same as the S-O-M models. I have all of my links in the upper slot - cans in the outer columns and bottles in the center columns.

Yeah, I freaked out on Friday when I thought I was done, only to find out that cans vended from only 2 of the 6 selections.  The instructions on the door showed that adjustments could be done but the manual that I got for Christmas for the machine from Fun-Tronics really helped me find where I needed to make the adjustments.  I got 5 outta 6 working but actually had to shorten one of them back up for the Sprite before it worked.  I was happy as a clam when all 6 finally vended.

My Machines:

Ideal 55 Slider
Westinghouse WB-78-66-D
jbachman2
5 Cent Member

« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2011, 09:49:27 pm »

I want a select o matic for that same reason to have cans and bottles in the same machine, way awesome.

Yeah, I think these Westinghouse machines are awesome, I told my co-workers that it can vend cans and bottles and they are lobbying me to put beer in it.  I told them no way for several reasons, but mostly cause I am not selling beer for .50 cents  tounge

My Machines:

Ideal 55 Slider
Westinghouse WB-78-66-D
cola62
Soda Jerks

« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2011, 07:40:27 am »

Nice job, looks great.

Greg
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: