SMC Discussion Areas
June 30, 2024, 01:52:09 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: caution noobie  (Read 2525 times)
indymanjoe

« on: August 21, 2011, 09:26:26 pm »

hello everyone! just want to introduce myself.picked a coca cola 50's chest vendor,glasco(more info later)found this site in the process of research and looked like a cool place to chit chat.i am currently restoring a 72 lemans and enjoy playing with old pontiacs.my newly wedded wife and i found this cola machine and didnt know what we had till this site,so thanks in advance!im an appliance repairman for GE 27yrs exp.not all at GE.had my own buisness for 8yrs but that got old real quick LOL.anyways nice place ya have and lookin forward to hangin out with ya all!oh ya i live in hartland MI..ps i suck at loading pics.....Im 44...and they dont sell 2mega pixel cams no more.....i will try  darn
Ken R
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2011, 09:36:07 pm »

Welcome aboard.  Not that I've been here that long either, haha.  Being an appliance repairman, you may be able to help folks repair their cooling systems, assuming you know quite a bit about refrigeration systems.  That being one of the obvious key elements of a Coke machine.  Anyway, good to see you!

Ken

Vendolator VMC-149
Vendolator VF-56-7
Eric
Soda Jerks

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2011, 09:45:03 pm »

Welcome.. hope you stick around... you could email pics to probably any of us and we could post them for you.
I think there are a few members up your way also... and of course there's the coin-op show in
St. Charles IL (Chicago) in November if you want to catch the coin-op bug real bad! (jukes, soda machines, gas pumps, signs etc.)

Welcome! happydrinkers

Eric

WANTED:
Embossed Quikold Standard
Kilroy
Soda Jerks

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2011, 10:16:06 pm »

Welcome!   And alwayhs glad to see another Michigan person here.

"Restored they go for $6-7,000!!"
Member : Michigan Mafia
bremett
5 Cent Member

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2011, 12:28:04 am »

Welcome from another newbie. Been lurking forever here. This site is awesome. Alot of great people and info here.

Brent
indymanjoe

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2011, 07:06:32 am »

thanks for the welcomes!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: