SMC Discussion Areas
June 17, 2024, 04:34:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Just bought my first new car. I bought a Kia Optima. Its a surprisingly nice car  (Read 4430 times)
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2011, 04:07:27 pm »

That is very nice Leonard! I looked at the Dodge Nitro, Caliber and even the Charger! I love dodge and have had two rams so far. The warranty is what sold me on the Kia. Offering a lifetime powertrain warranty for a car is unheard of and the 6yr 50K bumper to bumper is awesome! I love the car so far. It is so nice and has a ton of power for a 4cyl. Its the best car I have ever had by far. The only negative is with the sloping roofline the back window has very little viability and I didn't get the navigation which make it not have the backup camera. But even if I had paid for the $3000 navigation package it would not had the camera as it has to be wired from the factory. I just found out that I can add a wireless backup camera to my Garmin GPS. They make wireless cameras is in the license plate frame so its hidden. I may do that as I am afraid I am going to hit something or someone in a parking lot. you cant see S&%t out the back. Anyone done this before??
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: