SMC Discussion Areas
June 26, 2024, 02:06:22 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CHICAGO SHOW  (Read 5853 times)
SIGNGUY
Soda Jerks

Collector of Ol Smoothie Rootbeer

« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2011, 05:23:18 pm »

The public show is saturday and Sunday.
The friday really just started out as dealers setting up and moving in,, but over the years, people realized that some deals where to be had if I get there while dealers where unpacking..
that in itself turned into another part of the show..
as a dealer ,you can just set up outside and not go inside.

so yes for a buyer such as yourself looking for deals.. it really starts Early Friday Morning.. lately by 5am, things are Hopping... it's dark, it's cold, It's Awesome.. bring a flashlight!

Soda Machine Enthusiast since 1996!
BONOVOX
Soda Jerks

« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2011, 07:21:42 pm »

Hey Signguy..... THANKS for all your info and the time to answer my questions! Smiley
I think I will be there for the Friday 5am with a light..... because its my first show, to me everything is new stock.  If I dont find something for me, I'm sure I can find a machine at a good price.... to resell where I live, as the prices are MUCH higher for things like 39's & 81's in my neck of the woods.... so If I can sell something to just pay for my gas and hotel there, I'm ahead Smiley

Hope to see ya there! I'll be the guy with the big grin on his face at 5 in the morning on a "cold and grey Chicago morning" hey is that not the intro to an Elvis song lol)

I HAVE A PROBLEM.....
SIGNGUY
Soda Jerks

Collector of Ol Smoothie Rootbeer

« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2011, 07:48:05 pm »

Stay tuned about a SMC Dinner Get together as well.. in years past we have gotten a few of us together on Thursday for dinner.. usually a good time... not sure yet if i'm going .. might be a game time decision for me this year.

Soda Machine Enthusiast since 1996!
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: