SMC Discussion Areas
July 03, 2024, 06:02:45 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vendo V-110 Body and main door CHEAP!!  (Read 2899 times)
tomuchstuff
« on: August 04, 2010, 01:56:55 pm »

Hi All,

This is also part of a previous post in regards to the parts available for this machine. It's an early slant shelf Vendo V-110. Large coin door model. I still have parts available including the cooling system bottle rack, shelves etc. **All original**. *I no longer have the coin mech, sorry, sold*

I'm looking to sell the body with metal liner $50 OBO. Body is in great shape and only major rust is the interior pan. That will have to be replaced. It still has original red paint with a factory paint over white top. This was originally a red top machine.

The main door, embossed Coca-Cola. This door the bottom is rusted/rotten. It would need to be repaired/replaced. $25. If this isn't bought I'll keep it for decoration in the garage.

I'm really hoping though to sell the body due to it's good shape. I have the facility to put on a pallet and secure either item free of charge. However shipping is up to you. I will assist in anyway I can. I live in the Orlando, Florida are so local pickup would be an option.
mr belair

« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2010, 04:38:52 pm »

I am looking for the brackets with springs for the slant shelves, I need 2. I am also looking for the face plate over the bottles inside the bottle door. It has 9-10 holes for the bottles. Have any of these? Thanks
SIGNGUY
Soda Jerks

Collector of Ol Smoothie Rootbeer

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2010, 05:13:02 pm »

I have Bottle STacks and Bottle Stack face plates for your machine,
contact me at
john@popmachineshop.com

I can then send photos and pricing..

Thanks
John

Soda Machine Enthusiast since 1996!
FRESNO MAN
10 Cent Member

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2010, 06:49:04 pm »

I could use actuator, the shelves and whatever brackets that the shelves rest on that you may have left over. Also in need of a tub and the door liner, depending on your location I suppose. What is your location?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: