SMC Discussion Areas
June 28, 2024, 05:06:21 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pepsi and Mountain dew throwback coming back  (Read 2009 times)
scalebowler
Soda Jerks

« on: August 05, 2010, 07:55:14 pm »

Got this email from pepsi today. They must have set me up on a mailing list for new product announcements or something after I sent them an email telling them they need to start selling mexican pepsi in the us. Here is the email.

Hello!

You may recall contacting us at Pepsi-Cola and inviting us to keep you posted on the latest happenings. You were particularly interested in soft drinks sweetened with natural sugar, which is why we're pleased to share some news: PEPSI THROWBACK® and MOUNTAIN DEW THROWBACK® are back! For five weeks (or while supplies last), both of our THROWBACK™ flavors are now available nationwide.

We thought you'd want to know about the limited-time return of these naturally sweetened beverages, especially since you took the time to contact us and share your thoughts.

Thanks again for your interest in our products and your loyalty to our brands. From all your friends at Pepsi-Cola, have a safe and relaxing summer.

Pepsi-Cola Consumer Relations
« Last Edit: August 05, 2010, 07:57:49 pm by scalebowler » Logged
mznb1u
Soda Jerks

Those Who Stay Will be Champions!

« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2010, 09:53:03 pm »

I saw the throwback Pepsi and Mountain Dew in 20 oz. plastic bottles in a Wal Mart the other day in East Tawas, MI.

drinking Tim drinking
scalebowler
Soda Jerks

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2010, 09:54:16 pm »

It makes me wish my machine was ready and running. It was nice having that in the machine really funny when my roommate got a pepsi out of it and asked me what I did to the can. laugh Did they change the label again or is it the same as the last time they brought it out?
« Last Edit: August 05, 2010, 09:55:50 pm by scalebowler » Logged
Kilroy
Soda Jerks

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2010, 05:14:43 am »

I haven't seen  Pepsi in the stores, but  the Mountain Dwew is the early 60's  Hillbilly logo

"Restored they go for $6-7,000!!"
Member : Michigan Mafia
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: