SMC Discussion Areas
May 22, 2024, 09:44:22 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vendo V-92-1  (Read 3066 times)
BronzeGiant
5 Cent Member

« on: August 04, 2010, 05:55:54 pm »

Looking at one of these, what's a fair price for one if it cools and vends product. I don't know if the one I'm looking at does either of these yet.

Thanks
Steve

Cavalier CS-148-C
Cavalier CSS-64
Selectavend 1-A
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2010, 07:53:12 pm »

From what I have seen they are not worth a lot. I think they are good looking but they are not simple like slant shelf machines. They are more complicated and I think the vending motor is impossible to find if it is dead. I would save your money and put it into painting your new CSS-64.

It was very nice meeting you yesterday! I got the Pepsi machine out of the truck today and it is a nice machine. Thank you for the trade! I already have the pepsi sign hanging on my office wall. I hope you enjoy the C64. It is a nice solid machine.
BronzeGiant
5 Cent Member

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2010, 12:51:18 am »

I, too, enjoyed our meet. I haven't had time to really look at the machine yet, in the daylight anyway, since I work such an evil shift. I only wish the sign on the Pepsi machine hadn't been cracked, that would make it look better on your wall. I'm anxious to get this Cavalier up and running, I need to find a refrigeration guy and keep him on retainer. LOL

Thanks again and I lok forward to any future dealings we may have.

Steve

Cavalier CS-148-C
Cavalier CSS-64
Selectavend 1-A
smunczen

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2010, 10:02:39 pm »

I have a 92 model also. I had to find 2 other machines to get some good motors. I'm going to restore one.

Vendo V-63
Vendo V-92
BronzeGiant
5 Cent Member

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2010, 10:51:34 pm »

Well, I never heard a peep out of the owner of this machine so I guess it wasn't meant to be. Which is ok, there are plenty out there and I have 3 to restore now anyway.

Cavalier CS-148-C
Cavalier CSS-64
Selectavend 1-A
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: