SMC Discussion Areas
June 14, 2024, 08:15:14 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Liquid Carbonic Servitor Wanted  (Read 2066 times)
antiquevending

« on: March 12, 2010, 10:17:13 pm »

I am looking for a machine and hope someone out there can help me. I would like to buy a Liquid Carbonic Servitor machine - It does not matter to me the brand name and I would prefer it to be unrestored if possible. I understand from Funtronics - Rod that there was a Liquid Carbonic on Ebay a while back that bought 900.00 dollars. Does anyone out there in soda machine land know where I might find such a machine - Thanks so much for any help - Let me know who has one and how to contact them - I would be interested in passing out a free refrigeration restoration coupon to the person that leads me to the Liquid Carbonic i am able to buy - Thanks so much - Alan Huffman 828-962-9783 or list here in this answer here in www.soda-machines.com - Thanks again www.antiquevending.com.
antiquevending

« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2010, 11:06:38 pm »

500.00 - dollars finders fee jawdrop
I am looking for a machine and hope someone out there can help me. I would like to buy a Liquid Carbonic Servitor machine - It does not matter to me the brand name and I would prefer it to be unrestored if possible. I understand from Funtronics - Rod that there was a Liquid Carbonic on Ebay a while back that bought 900.00 dollars. Does anyone out there in soda machine land know where I might find such a machine - Thanks so much for any help - Let me know who has one and how to contact them - I would be interested in paying out a 500.00 finders fee or giving a free refrigeration restoration coupon to the person that leads me to the Liquid Carbonic i am able to buy - Thanks so much - Alan Huffman 828-962-9783 or list here in this answer here in www.soda-machines.com - Thanks again  jawdrop
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: