SMC Discussion Areas
July 06, 2024, 01:24:12 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chicago Coin Op show  (Read 10638 times)
GreginNM
Soda Jerks

« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2009, 06:01:37 pm »

Thanks, John!  Great pictures, looks like a lot of fun!

What was the deal with that disassembled Double Cola cooler?

Greg

Vendo: 39B, Standard
Jacobs: 35
Ideal: 35 DP
Westinghouse: WB-66-MD, WD-10, Junior, Standard
SelectiVend: S-48 DP x 2
SelVend: S-47 7up
Eric
Soda Jerks

« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2009, 10:39:40 pm »

Was a fun show... enjoyed meeting up at Portillo's and talking everyone.. then Friday morning hitting the lot
As John said he and I got there at 5am to see it already busy... so we had to hussel... only to see others in passing to ask “find anything yet?”  we walked that place till 10 and beyond... John picked up a few things...
I bought nothing outside, did see a Pepsi Heintz cooler but out of my comfort zone since I bought a Pepsi 33 the weekend before the show... I did find a nice Nichol Kola bottle display inside thanks to TomfromJersey on Saturday... (Don't worry Chris you already have it... the sailor girl... I'm trying to catch up)
I thought there was less gas stuff inside and more soda signs and smalls inside than in April...

The Quikold Double Cola Cooler panels were Toms.. he's gonna put it back together should be killer when done.
I didn't take many pics this time around either... too busy looking... What I have I can send to John as it seems everything I post loads the size of a dime... Ha!

Eric

WANTED:
Embossed Quikold Standard
Marvin
Soda Jerks

« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2009, 10:45:59 pm »

I came back Saturday to look around.  Most everyone was gone from outside.  Only a few people there. 

What amazed me was the amount of floor traffic on Saturday morning.  You could not walk through the place for the first 2 hours.  Never been to any show with that much attendance!  I think the people that went home from outside missed alot of opprotunity.

Pat Pixley
« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2009, 11:02:28 pm »

Hey thanks to John ,Eric and Marvin and everyone else you went and took
picture and for sharing , it is very much appreciated smile.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: