SMC Discussion Areas
July 02, 2024, 12:54:52 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vendo 81a For Sale  (Read 3594 times)
bmw90w
10 Cent Member

« on: December 04, 2009, 09:46:18 pm »

Hey guys hopefully this is an okay area to post this. If not let me know, and I will delete it. I have decided to sell my baby to put the money towards my other love (my new boat). I am almost finished putting it back together, and I figured I would offer it to members here first. Then I can take updated pictures. This machine had beltline rust that was taken care of (you can see in the pic). The cabinet was been repaired and rubberized undercoating was sprayed to make sure that doesn't happen again! This machine has all new insulation, wiring ( yes every single wire), new ballast, all new glass (3 panes in bottle door), all new gaskets, door liner, decals, chrome trim. Basically the hard work has been done already. The liner and stack are hammertoned. I decided not to repaint the outside, because the original paint looks so good. The cooling system works great and has all new fans, wiring, thermostat, etc. I am selling it for what I have in it money wise. Hopefully someone who will appreciate it on this site will get it. PM me if you have any other questions. I will work with you on shipping if you need it (machine is in atlanta). Here are a few pictures before it was polished up. I will take 1900 for it ( what I have in it ).

Cavalier CS-96
Vendo 81-A
FRESNO MAN
10 Cent Member

« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2009, 11:10:59 am »

Where are you located?
coke_and_stuff
Soda Jerks

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2009, 12:26:18 pm »

The machine is in Atlanta, GA

Joey

Collector of nice original paint machines

Vendo 81 B, C, D
VMC 81 Pepsi, 7up, RC, Generic
6CV Coke, RC, Pepsi
VMC 110 RC
Vendo 39
Jacobs 26
Mills 47
Selectivend 64 7up NOS
Plus 30-50 parts and project machines
VMC 81
10 Cent Member

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2009, 12:56:36 am »

Looks like this should be painted all red and not two toned since it is a 81A

VMC 81 Pepsi
VMC 27 7Up on a pipe stand
Vendo 56
Seeburg VL 200
AMI 200
bmw90w
10 Cent Member

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2009, 04:27:33 am »

Originally they were. Since the two toned machines were far out-performing the red ones, a lot of them were repainted when serviced by coke way back when. The new owner can make it whatever color they want!! It is kind of like the early 39s that were all red. Some prefer that, while others prefer the two tone. Personal choice I guess.

Cavalier CS-96
Vendo 81-A
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: