SMC Discussion Areas
June 21, 2024, 01:06:41 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Thinking Of Going A Different Direction On My Stoner Candy Machine  (Read 3103 times)
Hollywood80
5 Cent Member

« on: November 07, 2009, 05:56:24 pm »

OK, frustration has set in.  I am considering sending this to someone to do a restore.  I would like to accept "invites" from members who restore stoner candy machines. I live near Portland, Oregon and would have to ship it.  I believe it could be separated into 3 pieces to make it cheaper to ship on the trip out to the restorer.  Upper cabinet, lower cabinet, and the vending mechanism removed from the upper cabinet.  Please personal message me with your interest in doing the job and approximate costs involved.  The chrome pieces have cleaned up and have a nice polish already.  The mirror is original as well, and the "Fresh Candy" is excellent.  Small amount of "aging" on the upper corners, but may be able to be left as is.  I have replaced the plexiglass with a new piece of glass. It would of course need the decal. I have drilled the locks already and did a general cleanup. Looking forward to replies.  Bob

Bob
memorylane
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2009, 09:05:50 pm »

Hi Bob, this is Curtis from Memory Lane Restorations if your looking to have a restoration done look at my Stoner Candy Machine restorations at this link   http://picasaweb.google.com/retrovending/StonerCandyMachinesByMemoryLaneRestorationsMemorylaneMyactvNet#

I'm in Maryland and cost for restoration is $4600.00 but you can keep your machine as I have the same machine in stock. That would save about $275.00 one way and you could sell yours. Please look close at my restorations as you will see every SQ. inch of the machine is repaired, every dent removed front and back. All shelves are sandblasted and Powdercoated and the insides are as nice as the out, new everything. I'm working on finishing up 5 Stoners at this time 3 at Paint and 2 at the sandblasters. We would be looking at the 2nd week of Dec. for a start date. All machine are painted in a positive preasure spraybake booth so look very close at the quaility of the paint and finish work of the machines in the link above. There are several others on Soda machines that do a good job as well and if the price is a little much I understand but keep in mind only shipping one way and the re-sale of your machine.

Thanks so much Curtis, Memory Lane Restorations. memorylane@myactv.net    301-991-3532
memorylane
Soda Jerks

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2009, 09:25:05 pm »

Bob look in the background of this photo and you can see the machine I have in stock.
memorylane
Soda Jerks

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2009, 09:28:13 pm »

Sorry Bob I just noticed my machine don't have the Gum selector, Sorry. Offer still stands on the restore I have a Stoner Jr. in stock as well same price.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: