SMC Discussion Areas
July 02, 2024, 03:59:53 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nice collection of Coke signs going to Ebay soon  (Read 5893 times)
GreginNM
Soda Jerks

« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2009, 06:52:02 pm »

Yea, it's a live auction in New Braunfells, TX on Labor Day.  You can bid on line as well with his links.

Brian (Seven181) is less than an hour away (though he might be out of town this weekend) and I'm about 3 hours away.  I may be able to help if someone needs something shipped/held.

I'd LOVE some of the beer stuff, as well as some of the other.  I'm real curious how prices will be.

Greg

Vendo: 39B, Standard
Jacobs: 35
Ideal: 35 DP
Westinghouse: WB-66-MD, WD-10, Junior, Standard
SelectiVend: S-48 DP x 2
SelVend: S-47 7up
RC kid
Soda Jerks

« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2009, 10:35:50 pm »

This is a top notch collection. Not only does he have the best and most desirable stuff, it is all in extremely good condition. Wow! I wish I still lived in San Antonio.

I have recently bought out two small collections on the East coast. Older gentlemen, one moving to the beach and the other down on his luck. And the prices were very fair. At least they became fair when I pulled out cash and said I wanted it all. Or in one case, all of the original signs. I shy away from the reproductions.

And your right, it is a sad day to see someone part with a collection that has taken so much time, effort and money to acquire.

SIGNGUY
Soda Jerks

Collector of Ol Smoothie Rootbeer

« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2009, 11:36:55 am »

Did anyone see the auction? I thought it was live internet bidding so logged on on Monday and it said bidding closed?  I am curious as what the stuff brought?

Soda Machine Enthusiast since 1996!
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: