SMC Discussion Areas
June 01, 2024, 05:10:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Choice-Vend Pepsi- Need information from a veteran  (Read 3503 times)
Cadillac88
« on: March 20, 2009, 10:49:03 am »

I have a Choice Vend pepsi machine that i'm needing some information on. The machine works excellent. It cools, dispenses and lights work. i have recorded the model & serial numbers the best i could from the adhesive placard inside the door. model # CV-374-6 and the serial # 283119. could some one possibly  tell me the approximate value of this unit & in what year was this unit made. Thanks.
tkaz
Soda Jerks

tkaz

« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2009, 11:38:30 am »

I took a quick look, and it looks like the machine you have is a Choice Vend CVC-374, you can find the details on it under the 'Soda Machines' tab on the left of the page.  As for value, I'm not really sure.  I did find one on Craigslist that's going for $225: winstonsalem.craigslist.org/for/1045584944.html

mznb1u
Soda Jerks

Those Who Stay Will be Champions!

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2009, 12:03:46 pm »

That is a big machine and at 650 pounds probably not very desireable to a lot of people!  In good running condition it would probably be a great machine for the garage but I wouldn't plan on lugging it up and down any stairs!  Oo Offer low but I peronally would look for something smaller.  There are a lot of Cavalier 64's and Vendo 63's out there at good prices.  They are very servicable machines, can vend multiple products and they weigh about half as much as this monster.

Move that thing once and you will sound like Dr. Zachary Smith from "Lost in Space" - -

"My poor aching back!!!" biggrin laugh Cool

drinking Tim drinking
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: