SMC Discussion Areas
June 28, 2024, 12:40:25 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Online Auction Site... Free to sell for one year ends tomorrow  (Read 1614 times)
SIGNGUY
Soda Jerks

Collector of Ol Smoothie Rootbeer

« on: March 30, 2009, 08:00:43 pm »

this is a newer ( 5 years now) onlines auction site that a few antique collectors from the Stillwater MN area have started up. it's been up for about 5 years now and meant to hopefully compete with Ebay... If you sign up an account before end of day tomorrow, March 31st. your FIRST YEAR is FREE... no listing fees!!!  Even after the first year, they Fees are WAY LESS than Ebay... Not sure of the overall exposure, but these guys have been marketing alot at ALL the big antique shows and will be in Chicago this year too..

they are really making an effort to get the word out and NO they are NOT owned by Ebay... and the Fees are really reasonable...

I told them I'd pass it along to some people I know.. I say what the heck, sign up for a free account at least get on board and let's see if these guys can beat out the Giant??
http://www.seeauctions.com/

Soda Machine Enthusiast since 1996!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: