SMC Discussion Areas
July 07, 2024, 05:07:26 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Soda Jerk works New letter  (Read 2641 times)
Pat Pixley
« on: October 21, 2008, 08:44:22 pm »

Steve and Sharon Jebb's new letter.

It’s not often I send out a newsletter but thought I’d give it a try.  As many of you already know CHICAGOLAND is less than a month away. Hard to believe it’s been 5 years. However, traveling in a cast is no fun, so we won’t be able to attend this year. However, if you need any last minute parts don’t hesitate to give us a call. Most all parts ship the next day! Orders placed between October 20th and November 13th over $100.00 will get an automatic 10% off if you mention this newsletter. Call us from THE CHICAGOLAND SHOW November 14 – 16th and get 15% off, again be sure to mention the newsletter.  While we have not printed a new catalog in a while we have been very busy adding new parts to our online catalog. If you would like a supplement listing the new parts we will be happy to send you one. If you have not had a chance to browse the online catalog in a while we probably have a few surprises for you. If you need a Vendo 81 medallion – let us know. The next new item due in at the end month is the Vendo & VMC-56 square top body gaskets, some 63’s had this gasket as well, and some did not. The 56 door liner is already available and the 63 should be here in the spring. We also have new handles and hinges in the works. Some of you may have heard we are in the process of building our own in house machine shop. The presses actually came out of the Vendo plant here in Fresno! Once again these machines will be making soda machine parts. It is a big investment but we feel that since Steve knows how to run this equipment it will allow us to make more parts with less outside expense. This equipment will allow us to make parts that no one else will attempt. So if there is something you need that is one of a kind or not – let us know. For an example Victor in GA needs Kelvinator handles and script so they are in the works. Some of you are aware from soda-machines.com that we are making the American Vendor lid gasket. This is a customer request from Brad in Utah. A lot of you may think this is nuts but we need one too. Just like the Gullwing cap catcher, not many need them but we have them when you do. Our mission is to provide quality parts at a reasonable price. To all of you attending the CHICAGOLAND SHOW we wish you the best sales and deals. Sharon & Steve
Creighton
Global Moderator
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2008, 09:04:38 pm »

Thanks for the update!!
I'll take 2 81 medallions when available.
Creighton

Kilroy
Soda Jerks

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2008, 06:21:01 am »

When did Brad move  back to Utah?  Cool

"Restored they go for $6-7,000!!"
Member : Michigan Mafia
sodaworks
Soda Jerks

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2008, 10:37:45 am »

Sharon and Steve are great people to do business with! For those of you who do not know Steve. He knows machines inside and out. If I'm stumped on a machine issue Steve is the guy I call.

TERRY@SODAWORKS RESTORATIONS
Lots of Round Top machines
Buy-Sell-Trade-Restorations
Pat Pixley
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2008, 10:49:56 am »

Terry, I have to agree with you 100 % on that  Steve and Sharon are great to work with
steve has helped me out  before, The guy is a great resource to have.

between Steve & JohnieG  and you guys,  keeping me straight upside.

Pat
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: