SMC Discussion Areas
June 15, 2024, 11:03:14 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My Seeburg marquee series cold drink cup vendor  (Read 7340 times)
vend_dr
25 Cent Member

« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2008, 11:58:18 am »

There are six marquees pictures in the Soda Machines Section for this model.

Yes those are part of the ad, I think maybe I  sent it to you a while ago.
vend_dr
25 Cent Member

« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2008, 12:04:40 pm »

Vend Dr, Do you have any other materials on this machine? I am interested in anything related to this beast. Also any ideas why they went with a mini waterbath to cool the carbonator instead of a dry setup? Only thing I can see missing from this machine is the cover for the waterbath carbonator area. As for the insulation the orig owner said its a PAIN to take off and on. But I suspect I will have to do just that to clean the ice maker since I am not sure if he ever drained it. Or I may just run it and just dump out a wad of the beginning ice that could be " old water"....... wish I could find the matching coffee machine too  laugh smile

Sorry I don't it. If you plan to use this machine I would advise cleaning the icemaker. I would guess you will find all kinds of strange things growing in there. Hmm finding the coffee may be a problem, they weren't all that popular as I recall.
Seven181
Soda Jerks

« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2008, 09:48:03 pm »

Sweet machine! I have never seen one like this. As most everyone knows, I am only collecting cup machines now and always on the look out for them. This is a neat machine! Nice job cleaning it!

jawdrop

Brian

Brian  happydrinkers
Jim
Administrator
Soda Jerks

#1 Soda Jerk!

« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2008, 06:55:00 am »

Hey Jim.. there is a spelling error on that Seeburg page..    "teo moving parts"
Thanks, It's corrected now...

My six cents,

Jim

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: