SMC Discussion Areas
June 13, 2024, 01:37:55 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My new Soda Machine. new to me  (Read 2959 times)
Pitsch1
« on: September 16, 2008, 01:28:38 am »

I picked up a Choice Vend CVC 223 in good shape for 100 bucks ( guy gave me back 50 for some parts that were missing). Id figure id share some pics.  I ordered a new evaporator fan for 18 bucks, 1 had a broken blade, Also, one of the pre heated ballasts were missinf, so i got one from grainger, along with 2 spare F22 bulbs. Also, ordered (ebay) a coin mechanism, so hopefully by the end of the week, itll be stocked up Smiley Its a pretty clean machine. Pics are celphone cam qual.  Im just looking for a replacement button( the clear plastic that you press for sodas to vend) one has some small cracks, and the correct blue paint(light blue pepsi)

mznb1u
Soda Jerks

Those Who Stay Will be Champions!

« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2008, 06:57:12 am »

I'm a coke guy but that is one clean machine.  That was an indoor machine for sure and did not see any abuse.

Nice find!
 drinking
Tim
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2008, 08:08:55 am »

Nice machine however the inside vending rack is missing. The vend cams are there but the rack is gone. It will be impossible to find another. You may be able to make something that will work.
Pitsch1
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2008, 08:19:37 am »

The rack is out to access/ replace the 1 evap fan.  Rack is as clean as the rest of the inside Cool
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: