SMC Discussion Areas
June 26, 2024, 08:16:28 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: H90 anyone modify coin slot to accept dollar coins  (Read 2443 times)
Brian
« on: May 01, 2008, 09:00:47 pm »

now that I have my machine in the basement and working wondered if anyone has put a newer coin mech in and slightly enlarged the coin slot to accept dollar coins. I put a coinco 9370S in my machine and it has the ability to take dollar coins and looks like the only holdup is the slot in the chrome bezel, the chute behind is big enough for the dollar coins. Also thinking I could fabricate a metal box for the side of the machine and put a bill changer connnected in to the coin mech. Wondering if anyone else has played with modifying the coin slot or adding bill acceptor. Brian
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2008, 09:26:47 pm »

I put a bill accepter in a USS-64 once for a customer. It was going into a frat house and they wanted to sell beer out of the machine. I bought a coin mech and a bill accepter off ebay and installed. I mounted it into the coin door. Because it was so big I blanked out the lock bar and lock hole and put a hasp lock on it. I didn't take any pics of it with the bill accepter but it looked good and it worked great. I just hope they don't get busted selling beer in the house with no liquor license.
MoonDawg
Soda Jerks

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2008, 10:28:14 pm »

I wouldn't try that, but Josh .........you are a hero! happydrinkers

Glen
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: