SMC Discussion Areas
June 01, 2024, 09:28:10 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Condenser  (Read 3406 times)
Camel24hrs
« on: November 19, 2007, 02:06:07 pm »

Can anyone tell me where I can find just a condenser and not the whole condensing package with the compresser?  I have a C7 with a hole in the condenser but I cannot find just a condenser for sale anywhere.
johnieG
Global Moderator
Soda Jerks

This is fine...everythings going to be OK....

« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2007, 02:36:49 pm »

I have several used decks with good condensor coil assemblies, they are from various machines, so I guess the first question I'll ask is what are the dementions of yours?  Height x Width x Depth.  & if you could post a good picture of the unit in question, that would help too.  if I've got one that will fit, it's yours free + the cost of shipping it to you.

I assume you are handy with a brazing torch?

Spoon-feeding Newbies since 2001...Wink
Yeah..220,221 whatever it takes.
Remember, all it needs is a shot of Freon!
The Vendo V-83 is the '59 Edsel of the coke machine world. ;p
Spray painting does NOT restore a compressor
11 is louder than 10...
"Hope" is good, but it's not an action plan.
Camel24hrs
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2007, 06:48:21 pm »

Thanks Johnie,   I will not be able to get a pic till next week as I am on vacation right now.  But I did call the operator on shift at my plant where I have the unit stored in my work shop there.  He is also the guy who will be fixing it as he has a refigeration cetification.  He got the measurements for me.  It is 12" wide 10" tall and 4" deep.  Looking from the from the front of the unit the lines come into the left side and are 1/4 in size.  But he said we could also run the lines around to the right.  There is plenty of room for a wider one, but only about 2 more inches in height I could go.  Looks to be a 1/3 hp compressor and the system holds less than a full can of R-12.  I dont know if that is enough info for you.

If you have something that will work contact me and we can figure out to get the shipping taken care of  Thanks bunches, Leon  318-371-2609  camel24hrs@hughes.net
« Last Edit: November 25, 2007, 04:55:03 pm by Camel24hrs » Logged
globalcompressors
Soda Jerks

Global Compressors (Eric)

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2007, 04:51:02 pm »

Leon,

I also have the coils brand new as well as used.
Call me if I can be of service!

Eric

how's that OBAMA CARE workin' out for ya?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: