SMC Discussion Areas
June 15, 2024, 11:28:11 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My other fixer-upper jukebox i hope to sell.  (Read 7239 times)
davethebirdman
Soda Jerks

« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2005, 01:37:24 pm »

Markito & Eric - If only I'd found this website and you chaps five years ago. Back in the days before the kids we'd think nothing of just jumping on a plane and stopping off all over the place. One of the best holidays (Vacations ... sorry) I ever had was five weeks driving through all the Southern States.

Now that the "dustbin lids" (Kids) have arrived our travels are very limitted. This trip will be the very first time I have taken my children abroad and we have paid extra to make sure we have a direct flight.

You never know though, If they take to this travelling malarky I could be knocking on your door in the near future.

It goes without saying that "mi casa es to casa." If ever you're ths end of the world.

Dave

Eric - Hopefully that parcel should be dropping on your mat in the very near future. Packaged and deleivered to the Post Office today. Not sure what's happening with the mail at the moment though. I'm still waiting for something from the US that was posted weeks ago and another package I sent the other way still hasn't arrived. Are your "Posties" on strike or something??

Dave
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2005, 05:37:36 pm »

Quote (Markito @ Aug. 25 2005,12:53)

MMMMMMMmmmmmm

ME LIKEEEE!

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: