SMC Discussion Areas
June 01, 2024, 03:56:45 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lacrosse (ill)156-12?  (Read 3217 times)
« on: June 01, 2005, 03:36:15 pm »

I have a few soda machines and now have a chance to get a LaCrosse machine to add to the collection. It says it's model LC (ILL)156-12 on the data plate. Can anyone tell me about it? It's for sale locally and all systems work. It's a big one; larger than I really wanted (I thought the the V90 was a monster.) Anyhow, just curious
Creighton
Global Moderator
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2005, 03:52:00 pm »

Hello Ken,
Welcome to the board! Sorry I can't help but someone will.
Creighton
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2005, 05:42:09 pm »

Yeah, welcome Ken!
Good to have you here.
I'd like to help, but all my machines are Vendo & Cavalier.
Though I did do a lot of drinking in LaCrosse, Wisconsin back in the day, though. ':p'
Actually, that's where the machines get their name.
dr galaga
Soda Jerks

Sorry, but it's a POP MACHINE!

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2005, 06:03:15 pm »

Yea, that is pretty big.  I have a 90-6, so that's almost twice as big as mine.  Mine is Pepsi, what is yours?  Watch out if it needs parts - not too many people have LaCrosse parts.  The gentleman that I was talking about in the other thread today (who worked for Coke and Pepsi) told me that it was hard to get LaCrosse parts even when they made machines!  LaCrosse machines also (for the most part) are not worth as much as the Vendo's and Cavalier's.

Do you have any pics?

Brent
--------------
Cavalier CS-80C
Vendo 63
--------------
The ultimate glass bottle soda site: www.GlassBottleSoda.org
My gameroom: Arcade80s.net
keithm
5 Cent Member

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2005, 07:05:23 pm »

Quote (Markito @ June 01 2005,5:42)
Though I did do a lot of drinking in LaCrosse, Wisconsin back in the day, though.

Markito,

When did you spend time in LAX ?  My wife and I met there in college in the years 87-92.  We are actually headed there next weekend to take a houseboat trip on the Mississippi. Ever been to Yesterday's on Pearl (just off 3rd) ?  I managed it for 2 years during college.  

Later,

Keith
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2005, 07:11:52 pm »

I don't own the machine yet. It's for sale locally, but I too am a Vendo/Cav person. I really want my next machine to be a small square top vendo. The V90 is too large for inside use: it's a good garage machine. I have the V81 in the basement and I'd love a V63 in the kitchen (although someone else in the family might have a thing or two to say about that.)

My Cav USS 8-64 was free but needs a compressor, so in the garage it sits. I thought the LC, although big would be a good garage machine.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: