SMC Discussion Areas
June 24, 2024, 08:39:42 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Want to buy: Vmc v81 Pepsi door or complete machine.  (Read 2259 times)
Smallblock
10 Cent Member

« on: November 04, 2014, 03:11:35 pm »

Edit: I have find the pepsi machine i looking for Hi everyone.
I have a vendo 81 without front door. But i have coindoors and mech's so i need the front door. A Pepsi door would be Nice. smile

Also interested of a complete vmc 81 pepsi to restore. Everything from a wreck to  a good restoration candidate.

//Christian

« Last Edit: November 28, 2014, 02:54:36 pm by Smallblock » Logged
BONOVOX
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2014, 04:41:02 pm »

Not sure if you are aware of this... but the bezel (the chrome pc where you deposit a coin) on a VMC 81 is different than that on a Coke Vendo 81....

Do you have  a VMC bezel already?
I would say getting just a door for a Pepsi is harder to get than the actual whole machine itself.  One sold over a year ago on CL (door and cab.) for 1500ish from what I remember.

Wish you well in your search though!!

I HAVE A PROBLEM.....
Smallblock
10 Cent Member

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2014, 05:08:22 pm »

Not sure if you are aware of this... but the bezel (the chrome pc where you deposit a coin) on a VMC 81 is different than that on a Coke Vendo 81....

Do you have  a VMC bezel already?
I would say getting just a door for a Pepsi is harder to get than the actual whole machine itself.  One sold over a year ago on CL (door and cab.) for 1500ish from what I remember.

Wish you well in your search though!!

Yes i know the vmc bezel is hard to find. But i can use the vendo until i find one. for a couple a months ago a friend here in Sweden ask (approximately) $600 for a nice recromed one. I hope i still can buy it.

About the door. I'm interested even if it's only remains fragment of the door.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: