SMC Discussion Areas
July 03, 2024, 01:42:46 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Everyone say a prayer...  (Read 7422 times)
Pat Pixley
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2012, 03:55:51 pm »

You  know right now this post is not about guns control  it was set up about those poor parents who lost there children and those six adults that lost there life's .  this is a horrible thing that has happened  let keep the whole gun control deal out of this for now ok.

Thank you

Pat
collecture
Soda Jerks

Tom

« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2012, 05:24:57 pm »

You  know right now this post is not about guns control  it was set up about those poor parents who lost there children and those six adults that lost there life's .  this is a horrible thing that has happened let keep the whole gun control deal out of this for now ok.

I concur Pat! I started this thread with a somber heart and just wanted to express my sorrow.

The fact is that this digression is disgraceful to those that are affected by this tragedy both directly, and indirectly. It is truly sad that so many children lost their lives and let us not forget the teachers that also lost their lives. There is no one life that is more important than another in this story, or any other. We should show support for all affected and let them grieve, PEACEFULLY.....Amen!
« Last Edit: December 15, 2012, 05:40:55 pm by collecture » Logged

Cav 27, 33, CS-55E-2, 72
S-48 DP
Ideal CC 35, Barq's 55
1930s DP Counter Cooler
Vendo Coin Changers (ea. style - orig w/ stand)
Vendo Junior (rest.), 23 Deluxe, 39D, 44, 56RT, 80SS, 81A (orig), 81D, 6 C.V.
VMC 27, 27A, 81D DP, 110 DP
Westy WC-42-T, WC-44SK, WD-5(2), WB60
Victor C-14
aspbear
25 Cent Member

« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2012, 06:20:55 pm »

Thirty Seven years in law enforcement and just when you think you can no longer be brought to tears by a senseless act this happens.

I have grand children the age that was murdered yesterday.  Truly a sad day for our nation and my wife and I are praying extra hard for the families for I know God's arms opened wide for those twenty beautiful children and the other victim's.  God will know where to send the shooter....

aspbear
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: