SMC Discussion Areas
July 03, 2024, 01:36:27 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Great find by CoinOpwarehouse! Entire engineering drawings from LaCrosse  (Read 1609 times)
tkaz
Soda Jerks

tkaz

« on: September 19, 2012, 01:40:52 pm »

Sharing this from a Facebook post from Lloyd at CoinopWarehouse, what an amazing find!  I'd love to thumb through and frame some of these for my house.

"Once in a while you find something really special. Today I purchased the entire engineering drawings of a company that made soda vending machines, the LaCrosse company, beginning in the late 1940s and up into the 1970s. There are thousands of them. Some would be fantastic framed, like the Peter Max design for their line of 7Up machines, but I think the entire collection needs to go to a museum or advanced collector and not be broken up. They are mainly Coke, Pepsi, 7Up, Dr Pepper and RC. I am asking $5500 for everything - if you are serious email me and I can send numerous photos to you."

https://www.facebook.com/coinopwarehouse
« Last Edit: September 19, 2012, 01:52:53 pm by tkaz » Logged

Funtronics
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2012, 03:28:07 pm »

These belonged to Steve Ebner. When I bought Fun-Tronics from him he tried to sell them to me, but LaCross just doesn't do much for me. If it had been Vendo I would have been all over it.

Rod
Fun-Tronics
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: