SMC Discussion Areas
July 04, 2024, 02:38:01 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Putting back together my V-39... HELP!!!!  (Read 2374 times)
rayne75

« on: February 23, 2012, 07:41:37 pm »

Fellas, I have a problem. The computer that I had the pictures of my teardown crashed/died   jawdrop . I've been able to get everything back together until now by memory, but I am about to put the tub back in and cannot for the life of me figure out the phenolic washers for the tub spacing and the latch box spacing for the door lock. If anyone has any pics showing the placement of the washers(the thick ones and the thin ones) and the latch box assembly I would greatly appreciate it. I am afraid I am going to mess up my paint at some point before I figure it out. Thanks in advance, Tracy
MoonDawg
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2012, 08:08:49 pm »

Thick ones go on the studs before installing the tub, thin ones on the outside.
Same goes for the latch.

Glen
kdimeg

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2012, 08:04:20 pm »

Here's mine... however I think I'll need to tweak the latch box spacers because my machine wasn't catching very well.  I'm planning to reassemble it once it is all cleaned up (but before I send her out for paint) to make sure.
kdimeg

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2012, 08:19:33 pm »

Section 3 of the users manual has a nice diagram of the latch box w/measurements.
www.retroplanet.com/Merchant2/PDFLibrary/Vendo_39_Manual.pdf
rayne75

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2012, 04:33:24 pm »

Thanks Guys, I really appreciate it. Hopefully i will get finished up soon and get some pics posted. Tracy
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: