SMC Discussion Areas
July 08, 2024, 07:08:41 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bottle stuck in 81  (Read 2085 times)
Sodak Bob
25 Cent Member

« on: February 06, 2012, 06:26:02 pm »

I have a bottle stuck half way through the roller - in the saddle of the bottle  - any quick fix?? I have had it before and ended up breaking the bottle (mess).  thanks in advance.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 08:28:22 pm by johnieG » Logged

Bob
Sodak Bob
25 Cent Member

« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2012, 06:56:22 pm »

Well I got it out the old fashioned way - emptied the bottle - duct tape all around it - then broke it - not much of a mess at all...  biggrin

Bob
mznb1u
Soda Jerks

Those Who Stay Will be Champions!

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2012, 08:31:45 pm »

Well I got it out the old fashioned way - emptied the bottle - duct tape all around it - then broke it - not much of a mess at all...  biggrin

Another good use for duct tape! happydrinkers

drinking Tim drinking
Slapshot42
Soda Jerks

Jared

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2012, 12:01:57 am »

I used to have a single price Dixie Narco 156 DCB that thing was notorious for jamming.  When I called technical support that technician had told me that usually in the field machines would be moved with product still in them causing the rotor cups to bend.  One thing that helped is I ordered plastic cam shims.  It was set for bottles or cans.  I sold it to a friend of mine and he had 2 jams in 7 months.

I got really good there for a while getting jammed cans out of the machine, no fun!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: