SMC Discussion Areas
July 02, 2024, 02:19:51 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Steam engine  (Read 6226 times)
Larry
Grady
Soda Jerks

« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2011, 08:11:04 am »

That's pretty neat.  You need to make a daytime video.

A lot of stuff.
scalebowler
Soda Jerks

« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2011, 01:09:47 am »

That's pretty neat.  You need to make a daytime video.
Thanks! I do have a daytime video but I need to edit it before I post it anywhere since I accidently got the cars licence plate in the frame through the whole video and I don't want that anywhere on the internet.
scalebowler
Soda Jerks

« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2011, 04:36:17 pm »

Ok I could not figure out how to edit out the licence plate so I made another video and although it shows the engine running I had to cut the test short because the bottom of the cylinder blew off. Looks like the part is just friction fit in there so I should be able to fix it with some solder or something like that but for now it is broken. I think I should have installed a valve on the steam pipe so that I could have controlled the speed. Here is the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45vkZp4pW5k
halehouse
Soda Jerks

« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2011, 08:54:59 pm »

Just curious, as I've always wondered: Why do people block out their license plate numbers? I mean, we drive all over the place with them visible to everybody. I don't know what you can do with a plate number, but they are visible 24/7 on our cars.

Vendo 63 Stylestar (Restored)
Glascock Standard
Cornelius 50 Slider (Restored)
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: