SMC Discussion Areas
July 01, 2024, 05:07:18 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone going to Pate Swap Meet in Dallas next week????  (Read 2269 times)
Seven181
Soda Jerks

« on: April 20, 2011, 07:55:47 am »

Huge show at Texas Motor Speedway next Thur-Sun. It has a ton of cars and parts, but gas and soda stuff show up. I am headed down Wed if anyone is going.

Brian

Brian  happydrinkers
cmike101
5 Cent Member

« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2011, 08:14:31 am »

I had no idea that was going on..Where can i find out about future events coming up in the Dallas area that have soda machines:down:? I already have plans..
RED SPARKS
10 Cent Member

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2011, 08:27:40 am »

Is it Pre-War , muscle car, or anything specific? Sounds funs though, and only a few hours from me, but I have decided (girlfriend demanded) that my dog is getting fixed on Friday.  They say he has to be calm for a few days after so I will be dog sitting and not out trying to find things I really don't need.  If you see any old Cadillac hub caps where the ducks are still on the emblem for $20 or less let me know.

"Not everyone can be a hero, somebody has to sit on the curb and clap as they go by"- Will Rogers

BOOMER SOONER!!!
Jim
Administrator
Soda Jerks

#1 Soda Jerk!

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2011, 12:31:40 pm »

Thanks for the info!
It's now in our Events Calendar!

My six cents,

Jim

Seven181
Soda Jerks

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2011, 08:18:14 am »

Gang,

It's a show that for the most part has cars and parts. But there is a lot of gas and gas station stuff. Also, soda machines do show up! Sometimes rare one's. I will post pics of the show.

Brian

Brian  happydrinkers
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: