SMC Discussion Areas
July 06, 2024, 07:11:45 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Just rolled in to St Charles....Questions...  (Read 2036 times)
vintage-air
10 Cent Member

Restoring America...1 machine at a time!

« on: November 11, 2010, 03:08:32 pm »

Guys, since this is my first show, I have a few newbie questions? What time is everyone getting together tonight at portillos? Would love to join in and meet a few of the diehards. The Fri. morning deals are in the parking lot at pheasant run resort right? Im staying at the Hampton Inn just down the street so where would I park Fri. morning to check out the good deals? Gonna go look for some rain gear right now so I'll check back in later. looking forward to a great show.

Jeff

RC-81
Pepsi -81
Coca Cola 81-D's
Vendo 39's
Vendo 44's
WD-12's
WH5-T
Westinghouse Junior
Victor 3 door cooler
Lots of picnic coolers... RC, Grapette, Coca Cola, Pepsi, Orange Crush
Larry
Grady
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2010, 03:25:02 pm »

I believe John aka Signguy will be in at 6:00 P.M.  I'm stuck at work.  I think I'll make it.

The deals are in the parking lot.  Early bird gets the worm.  I'll be there around nine.  I'm not planning on buying anything.  Just wandering aimlessly with my tongue hanging out.

A lot of stuff.
BrianB
Soda Jerks

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2010, 03:28:22 pm »

Jeff,

Portillo's: 6 p.m. (Pretty Sure)

Pheasant Run Show: apprx 4:30-5:00 a.m.

You can either try to get a spot in the Pheasant Run parking lot but you more than likely will better off trying to get a spot across the street at The Hilton Garden Inn. They have a lot more open space and are pretty nice about things.

Glad you made it up here safe and sound and I look forward to meeting up with you tonight at Portillo's!

Brian
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: