SMC Discussion Areas
May 20, 2024, 04:26:18 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My new machine (well new to me)  (Read 2923 times)
thirsty_me

« on: August 05, 2010, 10:07:46 pm »

Hi

Theses are some before pics of my first soda machine. I picked it up last week. It was a mess, and there was no key but the compressor worked so I bought it and somewhat cleaned it up.  oh it had a bottle of coke in to boot.  it was the yankee stadium 75th anniversary bottle (1998).  Funny though the machine vends cans.

I had to drill the lock to get the door open to see just how lovely this machine was inside.....(yes, sarcasm).

Since these pics were taken, I removed the compressor and evaporator and pressure washed the inside.  Cleaned the outside, repainted the black trim, replaced the 7w lamp above the vend door. painted the shelves, cleaned the coin acceptor (then removed it to set for free vend). Oiled the vending mechs (the bottle gate wouldn't close without force), broke the inside pane of glass on the vending door (ooops).  Are those easy to replace? waxed the cabinet, removed the old flavor labels to expose the original coke a cola logo's  and probably some other thing I've forgotten.

It now sits in my basement, along with 11 EM pinballs, 1 SS pinball, 1 shuffle alley, an air hockey table, a bumper pool table and a Nation CC pull knob candy machine.  It gets c-c-cold.  and looks descent.  Still needs a bit of work though (new lock and glass, clean up the gates and reinstall new labels)

anyway...here are some before pics.   after pics to follow.
bubba
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2010, 05:27:19 am »

nice machine.. I have a decent bottle door if you are interested...

Would like to see some of the EM pins...

Ken

V-63 -Bottles
2-Cavalier USS-64
VMC ST56B Royal Crown - being built
Vendo HA56C Coke
2-V63C DP
V63C Coke
U-Select-It 5cent candybar machine
thirsty_me

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2010, 06:16:36 am »

Ken,

I'd be interested in the door.  How much are you asking?

I'll get you some pin pics, but it will take a while as I'll be away for about a week.

-Wayne

waybro@aol.com

BrianB
Soda Jerks

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2010, 09:52:07 am »

Those are great little machines, I have the very same model in service out in my garage. I too would love to see some pictures of your pin's. I have (4) EM Pin's and (2) EM Bingo's.

Brian
Pat Pixley
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2010, 10:32:09 am »

I would like to more picture of the machine sense you have done all the work on it smile.
bubba
Soda Jerks

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2010, 11:33:25 am »

Ken,

I'd be interested in the door.  How much are you asking?

I'll get you some pin pics, but it will take a while as I'll be away for about a week.

-Wayne

waybro@aol.com

You've got email Wayne..

Ken

V-63 -Bottles
2-Cavalier USS-64
VMC ST56B Royal Crown - being built
Vendo HA56C Coke
2-V63C DP
V63C Coke
U-Select-It 5cent candybar machine
Pages: [1]   Go Up