SMC Discussion Areas
June 26, 2024, 07:16:03 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Manuals for trade or sale Victor manual Seeburg Coffee and Cup manual and Other  (Read 3131 times)
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« on: July 30, 2010, 02:22:08 pm »

I have some oddball manuals that I forgot that I had. One is a big Victor manual that covers several late 60's/early 70's It has dispensers, can vending machines and cup vending machines. I have three different Seeburg cup and coffee vending machines. And another manual that is for other milk and coffee machines. Below are several pics of the manuals. Sorry for all of the pics. If anyone wants any of these please let me know. I would like to see if anyone has anything that they may like to trade for them. I could use other manuals. I will trade for scanned manuals on paper or on CD As I don't care if they are originals.

I don't want money for the manuals I would prefer to trade for other manuals that I could use but if not its not a problem. If someone needs these I will be happy to give them. I don't currently have a scanner and I don't know if Jim wants any of these for the soda machines or dispenser section. I would appreciate it if who ever gets these would scan them to make them available for the site.  
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2010, 02:23:12 pm »

More
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2010, 02:24:07 pm »

More
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2010, 02:24:58 pm »

More
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2010, 02:25:32 pm »

Last one
Seven181
Soda Jerks

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2010, 09:48:25 pm »

Let's talk. I have interest in the cup manuals!

Brian

Brian  happydrinkers
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2010, 10:54:15 pm »

I just made a deal to send them to Jim. he is going to scan them to put in the site. I am sure he will send you at least a scan of what you want.  I am sending them to him on Monday or Tuesday. I don't have a working scanner as my PC died and all I have is my macbook and the scanner doesnt work with mac. If you want I am available on Sunday. If you want you can come over then and borrow them on Sunday and scan them yourself and send them to Jim when your done. I promised him they would ship by tuesday. I could really use your help either sat night or Sunday get the victor cooler out of my truck. Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: