SMC Discussion Areas
June 20, 2024, 10:06:29 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: La Crosse 81  (Read 4090 times)
AV8RSVT

« on: May 31, 2010, 05:35:16 pm »

Where do I find parts for this machine?
AV8RSVT

« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2010, 05:36:00 pm »

And another
AV8RSVT

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2010, 05:37:39 pm »

Please feel free to use these pictures on this site!!  I just want to get it cleaned up and cooling down. Replace some nicle dime parts maybe a little paint.
pepsi-perk
10 Cent Member

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2010, 05:40:41 pm »

Depends on what parts you are looking for.  I have a LaCrosse 90 and the parts are not the easiest to come by.  From what I gather they are mostly an upper midwest machine and generally around that area.  I have managed to find a few parts for mine, but still hunting for more.  Just post it on here and somebody will tell you if they have it or know where to get it.
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2010, 06:51:37 am »

What are you missing?
AV8RSVT

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2010, 11:04:59 am »

Well first off I let the machine settle after transport. I never did lay it down and the trip was pretty docile. After the two day's of sitting I plug it in, its seems to be running quit smoothly. I left the room after a couple of minutes and came back in 1/2 hour later to find that it popped the circuit breaker and burn wire smell. now it just trips the breaker. I am waiting for the key to be mailed to me so I can troubleshoot (I drove off and left the key behind). I was just wondering where to get parts and info for it? I want to get it working real good and vending free as well as cleaning it up inside and out. No major restoration just A good reliable beer and pop cooler.
Pat Pixley
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2010, 03:45:11 pm »

Let me know when you get it open, I may have some parts for you I have parted out a few LaCrosse machines . smile
AV8RSVT

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2010, 06:30:39 pm »

Thank You Pat I really appreciate that. I hope with in the next couple of day's I will have my key.

Gary
AV8RSVT

« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2010, 08:50:04 pm »

Hey Pat
   What I have found is my compressor is bad and the cooling fan for the compressor cooling coils is also bad. Having problems finding somebody local that wants to work R12. I am trying to locate a complete refrigeration unit working good. Then just replacing my own. Any ideas. THANK YOU

Gary
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: