SMC Discussion Areas
June 15, 2024, 09:58:25 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vendorlator 44 Front door parts for sale.  (Read 2831 times)
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« on: June 15, 2010, 08:26:35 pm »

I went to go look at a VMC 44 today. I knew it wasn't complete but this is what there was when I showed up. Ha Ha I knew it was only the door but I needed the coin mech. Anyone need any parts before it goes on Greedbay tomorrow. Everything is there. The main door isn't great but the stainless is good, the door liner is good, The bottle chute, coin door, lock bar, sold out flag linkage, and so on are all intact and good. I overpaid a little but I drove over 100 miles there and just didn't want to come home empty handed. I thought the door was much nicer and was hoping to keep it in case I ever found a VMC44 with a bad front door but the main door was pretty bad. The embossing isn't good and the bottom lip of the door is rusted out. The coin door is in great condition. Its just a little surface rusty but no major dents or rust.

I apologize in advance I will have to ask normal prices for the parts. I paid way too much for this door. I won't ask for unfair prices but I will have to sell everything. Even after selling everything I will still have a good amount in the coin mech but I really needed this model coin mech for my project and then it will go in my transitional V81 when I am through with it. Its unfortunate though I got it home and the coin mech is pretty rusty so it will need totally gone through and replated.
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2010, 08:31:23 pm »

More pics. The little guy in the one is my new Coke machine helper. As of saturday he is my Step son. He is a great helper  biggrin
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2010, 08:31:51 pm »

Here he is
bubba
Soda Jerks

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2010, 05:24:31 am »

Its always nice to have a helper.. very nice Josh..

Ken

V-63 -Bottles
2-Cavalier USS-64
VMC ST56B Royal Crown - being built
Vendo HA56C Coke
2-V63C DP
V63C Coke
U-Select-It 5cent candybar machine
BrianB
Soda Jerks

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2010, 06:29:02 am »

Yes, having a trusty helper/sidekick is a lot of fun! biggrin