SMC Discussion Areas
June 03, 2024, 02:54:12 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: USS-8-64 Parts & Misc  (Read 3438 times)
houstonhusker

« on: January 25, 2010, 08:55:05 am »

I picked up this 1981 machine last week and so far it works great except it's missing a few things.  First, it's missing the bottle opener...I have the bottle opener surround...just not the physical bottle opener.  Anyone have one?  Also, the change light is not working.  I opened up to see the lights...but it appears it's a closed system and I can't just change the bulbs.  Again...any advice or where I can get one that works?  Finally, the machine I have does not illuminate the large Coke sign...it's just painted sheet metal.  Is there a way I can make this one light up if I can find the trim and panel to replace the sheet metal?  I'll attach some pics of what I have now and what I'd eventually like to make it look like...thanks!!
houstonhusker

« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2010, 08:55:28 am »

This is what I have now...
houstonhusker

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2010, 09:10:25 am »

I would love to eventually have mine loook like loman4ec in this thread... 

http://soda-machines.com/discussions/index.php?topic=9320.0
mznb1u
Soda Jerks

Those Who Stay Will be Champions!

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2010, 09:46:57 am »

I am sure Fun-tronics has the bottle opener.

drinking Tim drinking
tkaz
Soda Jerks

tkaz

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2010, 10:30:56 am »

I have all the parts for the lightup sign, I just don't have a Coke sign for it.  The one that I had is a painted over Pepsi one.  Let me know if you're interested, I can send some photos.

As for the bottle opener, it looks like it is in there...is it missing the top part or something? 

houstonhusker

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2010, 10:32:52 am »

yea, I'm definitely interested on the sign parts....let me know how much you want and I can shoot you a payment via paypal...I can pick up the actual sign from funtronics I believe.  As far as the bottle opener, that's not a picture of my actual machine...just one that looks exactly like mine...no pics of mine taken just yet...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: