SMC Discussion Areas
September 12, 2024, 08:04:51 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Car Question. Anyone know anything about the Chevy HHR  (Read 6875 times)
Kilroy
Soda Jerks

« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2009, 08:09:54 am »

The  SSR has a 6 banger option, and  you can also order them with the side windows blocked out and seats removed , so it looks more like a delivery van.

"Restored they go for $6-7,000!!"
Member : Michigan Mafia
RC kid
Soda Jerks

« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2009, 12:49:39 pm »

I never buy anything new. First year model runs always seem to have issues. But usually after two years the bugs have been worked out. Also, a two year old low milage car has already depreciated, any bugs the car may have had have usually been corrected, and if you shop smartly, you will find deal.
 I bought a 2 1/2 old Mustang convertible for right at ten grand. It still had four months or so on the warranty, clean Carfax, and it was exactly what the future owner requested. The seller needed to get out of it and I was at the right place at the right time. I helped a friend find this car.

But I drive a 1972 truck, and it is the most dependable car I have had in a long while.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: