SMC Discussion Areas
May 20, 2024, 04:34:57 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cornelius machine  (Read 2589 times)
« on: April 27, 2004, 05:15:05 pm »

I have an upright Cornelius Pepsi machine, but is unlike any that is listed for Cornelius on this site.  It is an upright with the single glass front door that you open and then pull a bottle out.  So if any body has any idea about what model number and or what year it was made that would be great.  Also the compressor doesn't seem to be working correctly.  It gets cold but not fully cold.  It seems to only get down to about 44 deg F and the compressor does not stay on it only runs for a couple of minutes and then shuts off for about 15 minutes, then comes back on again.  Any help would be great and thatnk in advance.
Jeff
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2004, 02:57:27 pm »

Jeff,
I have a similar Cornelius Coke machine, but like you, I am still looking for anwers too.  My machine has the single door on the right hand side which opens to the left.  The bottles pull out.  Since I just bought mine last week, I need to find some info. too as well as make repairs.  Have you been able to find out any info. since your last post?  If I hear of something, I will keep you posted.

Mike
Jim
Administrator
Soda Jerks

#1 Soda Jerk!

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2004, 07:53:39 pm »

Could either of you post a photo of the whole machine in the picture...
This will allow everyone to see what you're talking about.

My six cents,

Jim

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2004, 10:48:14 pm »

I will try to get a picture of it this weekend and get it loaded.
Thanks for the replies,
Jeff
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: