SMC Discussion Areas
May 09, 2024, 11:52:28 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vendo 63 missing coin mechanism  (Read 7895 times)
« on: December 01, 2003, 03:29:34 pm »

I have just purchased a bottle machine for the kids. It no longer cools and is missing the coin mechanism. Is there any way to get this machine to provide free vending without the coin mechanism? If not, where can a coin mechanism be purchased? The machine says that it is meant to work with the following coin mechanisms: 97AA24, 97AR24, 91E8301B, and 91E9303B. I have no idea what manufacturer to look for though.

The model number of the bottle-machine is V/VF63/7 made by Vendo. I'm assuming this is a Vendo-63 based on other pictures that I've seen of this model.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Dale
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2003, 03:44:23 pm »

After doing some more reading from this site (great site by the way), I see in the "coin mechanism" forum, several posts on how to make a 'free play' button to circumvent the coin mechanism. There was no manufacturer listed for the drawing, but I'll check my machine and see if the wiring plug matches this drawing.
Pat Pixley
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2003, 07:36:50 pm »

Hey There Dale welcome aboard. The Coin Mech you need is made by Coinco , You can check the whats for sale  area here  at this site , Or Check over at Ed's Site at
www.colemachines.com or check with Steve Jebb at
www.thesodajerkworks.com these are a great bunch of guy that can help you there. And as far as the Cooling  there is only one man  and that would be Eric at Globel Compressor.
He built a real nice Compressor for a R.C. Cole Chest Machine
that  works great.
Hope this helps.

Pat P.
johnieG
Global Moderator
Soda Jerks

This is fine...everythings going to be OK....

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2003, 08:29:17 pm »

Ditto on the welcome! the free-play switch diagram will work on any machine using the 8-prong "jones" connector as shown
(8 flat + 1 round index pin, that is) any 115voltAC
 S75-9800A/B  series coinco changer will work nicely in your machine too. hope it helps...JohnieG

Spoon-feeding Newbies since 2001...Wink
Yeah..220,221 whatever it takes.
Remember, all it needs is a shot of Freon!
The Vendo V-83 is the '59 Edsel of the coke machine world. ;p
Spray painting does NOT restore a compressor
11 is louder than 10...
"Hope" is good, but it's not an action plan.
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2003, 02:28:12 pm »

Thanks for the model number of the coinco mechanism. That helps alot.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: