SMC Discussion Areas
May 19, 2024, 03:11:37 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ahh... Hidden treasures...  (Read 3182 times)
davet426
« on: September 27, 2007, 03:29:08 pm »

So I know this isn't a big ticket find, but thought it was cool...

I was looking at my V-125 in the SMC Soda Machine section and notived mine was the older sixties model of the 3, although it had the wave logo on it. Went out and upon closer examination noticed you could see the "En" of enjoy under the white portion of the wave. Pulled ioff the wave and PRESTO the orginal in perfect condition.

Must have been a cheap update for when the wave came out... Funny someone wanted it to look newer than it was; and now I want it to look old again.. go figure. smile

davethebirdman
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2007, 03:36:28 pm »

Excellent.....
Eric
Soda Jerks

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2007, 03:38:26 pm »

Sweet! You gotta love that!... look how much better it is with that sign.. very nice!

Eric

WANTED:
Embossed Quikold Standard
BrianB
Soda Jerks

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2007, 07:30:54 am »

That's pretty cool! It's great that the old sticker came off so easily. It looks much better the original way!

Brian
cdoyle

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2007, 10:50:01 am »

I have almost that same machine, I think mine is a V228 tho.

I noticed on mine, that it was repainted red so the 'have a coke' on the side is gone.   but I also noticed that it has the coke wave sticker on the side, but I looked closely and there is another sticker under that.

So tempted to take it off, just to see what is there.

I really wish the 'have a coke' on the side was still there.

Just curious, on mine the last owner put a free vend button on the front of the machine.  Between where you insert the coin, and the first vend button.

I would like to move it so it's not in plain site, but I can't because of the hole.   I noticed that it's a big striped sticker that goes across there.   Anyone know where/if you can get a new sticker?  If I can, I can fill the hole, and you won't even know it was there.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: