SMC Discussion Areas
May 18, 2024, 04:41:11 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Beverage Air  (Read 1391 times)
WDG
5 Cent Member

« on: April 16, 2016, 06:06:43 pm »

Can anyone help identify what these plastic inserts are for.  They seem to do nothing.  These are just below the evaporator but the other side of the tub has a full row about 2" from the bottom and 6" from the top.  I think the holes were punched so the tub could be used for multiple purposes the same as the compressor plate has about 40 holes in it with most of them not being used.  I tried to pry one out but stopped when I thought it was going to break.  I need to sand the tub, prime, and paint it but with these inserts in the side I'm not sure if it's ok to take them out and try to find something to plug them back up with.  Any suggestions?

I have a couple more pictures.  I'm thinking of just leaving the plugs in and sand blasting then taking them out,( they will all break) and then trying to find something I can put back in after I paint the tub.  Has anyone seen these before?
« Last Edit: April 28, 2016, 06:14:10 am by WDG » Logged

WH 44SK
BA 28S
Vendo 83
VMC 340
Rock Ola 3303
Vendo 63
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: