SMC Discussion Areas
May 06, 2024, 12:20:10 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: S&S 1400 WD2 Pepsi Machine value and demand  (Read 2191 times)
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« on: July 01, 2010, 02:19:21 pm »

I am thinking about buying a S&S (quikold) 1400 WD2 Cooler. It is complete and in descent condition. I want to buy this machine to possibly keep as a cooler at our house. I really like this model cooler. My question is what is everyone's opinion on what this cooler is worth restored. I have not seen many of these restored and I have not seen any sell. I wouldn't be buying this to sell but I don't want to put more into it than it is worth. The book value of the cooler is not bad but I am just wondering if this is the equivalent of the Coke bow out cooler as far as value. Has anyone ever sold one of these and had any luck or seen any sell on ebay. This machine will have to be repainted as the paint is badly faded and covered with surface rust. There is a ton of embossing on this machine so painting the machine will be expensive. I guess my question is it worth putting this much time and money into this cooler? id ever want to sell it I will want to at least be able to break even. What is everyones opinion. I attached a pic of this model machine. This is not the actual cooler. This pic is from the soda machines section of SMC.

http://soda-machines.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=211&Itemid=14
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: