SMC Discussion Areas
May 15, 2024, 02:33:58 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Selectivend sv270  (Read 3003 times)
« on: August 04, 2004, 12:51:25 pm »

I have a machine that the tag Selectivend Model 7A.  It also has SV270 on the tag.  Anyone know anything about this particular model.  Thanks in advance for any help.
Jim
Administrator
Soda Jerks

#1 Soda Jerk!

« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2004, 01:35:33 pm »

Arthur,

Can you provide a photo for us...?
I'm in the process of updating the soda machines section with an additional 40 models; one of which is a SelectiVend 1A(as it was told to me...). I would be interested to see the model 7A

You can see the SelectiVend 1A by following the link, clicking on Selectivend in the left column and then clicking on the model at the top...

Soda Machines Section

My six cents,

Jim

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2004, 03:19:26 pm »

I will try and get a picture this weekend.  The unit is in storage with my other machine (which I have yet to identify).  I am planning to bring both units to my warehouse so i can clean them up and put them on display with my Cavalier USS 12-96.
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2004, 03:22:18 pm »

I just relooked at the picture of the 1A and they look similar.  I can't see the face of my machine, but if I remember correctly, mine is either a 5 or 6 selection.  I will check as soon as I can.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: