SMC Discussion Areas
May 02, 2024, 12:33:33 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rowe gum machine  (Read 2891 times)
Larry
Grady
Soda Jerks

« on: September 02, 2013, 09:30:30 am »

I have this same gum machine and it is a nice and unique vendor where you dispense an actual stick of gum instead of a whole pack.  I talked to this guy and he just sold an incomplete one for $230.00.  I was surprised because it was missing the internal columns and had two broken knobs.  This one is complete.  He also has another one that he is selling after this one.

I figured that I would post this just in case someone wants a stick vendor.  The only downfall is that the gum will get stale.  I filled mine up with about three packs in each column and after awhile, weeks, months, I don't remember, the gum turns into a rock.  It's cool for parties.  Just put in a pack or two in each column, or remove the gum afterwards and zip lock it.  This one looks like it has the split column for vending Bazooka in the center.  Those columns come out and are interchangeable.  So you could make the machine all stick, all tab, or a combination of both stick and tab gum.  You just have to find more columns to do that. One neat thing is that if you didn't want the center to be the bazooka column, you just pull it out and swap it with another column on the left or right side.  Mine machine has three stick and two tab columns.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200959021123&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123#ht_721wt_1170
« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 09:39:01 am by Larry » Logged

A lot of stuff.
davethebirdman
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2013, 03:19:57 pm »

Hi Larry. This is very high on the want list. However the weight of this baby would mean it would cost a small fortune to ship to me... I always follow these machines.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: