SMC Discussion Areas
May 30, 2024, 11:15:14 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vendo 59 bok  (Read 2113 times)
rogerz
« on: January 05, 2006, 11:12:46 am »

Thought I'd share an ad I found.
Is this machine interesting to anyone?
Missing the coin mech and the racks.
Rare or valuable?
sodaworks
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2006, 01:42:49 pm »

Believe it or not about a year ago I found one of these. The guy wanted 250 bucks and we were in a hurry so I figured I would go and get it next time I was in the area. I went back about a week later and I didn't see it there. I asked the old fart that owned it if he sold it and he said nope that's its still sitting where it had been sitting for the last 25 years. We walked over to where it used to be and it was gone. He started throwing a fit, apparently he hired a guy to haul away some junk and this was part of the load. The funny part was that I told him that he previously wanted 250 bucks for it and stopped and looked at me and said "#### I must have been drunk that day, I would have just given it to you". It was a V59, red in color and had "Carnation" ice cream decals on it. Carnation is a big ice cream producer here on the west coast. I also found out that it came out of the local public swimming pool where I grew up and eventually ended up at the local pool hall.

TERRY@SODAWORKS RESTORATIONS
Lots of Round Top machines
Buy-Sell-Trade-Restorations
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: